Pediatric occupational therapy support in the following areas:
- Fine Motor Skills- writing, cutting, drawing
- Gross Motor Skills- balance, coordination, organising and planning movements, ball skills
- School Readiness- letter and number recognition, reading, writing and following instructions.
- Feeding and Mealtimes
- Self-care Skills (Dressing, Toileting, Bathing, Grooming)
- Play and Social Skills
- Attention and Concentration
- Positive Behaviour Management
- Sensory Processing needs and Emotional Regulation
Services provided include:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Home and School Visits
- Parent Education
If you feel your child may benefit from the services listed above or you would like some more information please feel free contact Kick Start OT.